1. Mechanical wear This kind of wear refers to the wear of the workpiece or the cutting edge belt which marks the surface of the tool with different depths and grooves. The workpiece or the cutting edge belt has a high hardness ratio of the tool to the workpiece, so the tool is more likely to wear, so the tool must have a higher hardness to improve its wear resistance.
2, bond wear In the cutting of plastic materials, cutting and flank workpiece and post-cutting viscous, the surface of the tool or the local strength of the particles is cut or the workpiece bonding band is brushed to make the tool wear.
3. Diffusion wear Diffusion wear refers to the mutual diffusion of alloying elements between the tool and the workpiece during high temperature cutting, which reduces the physical and mechanical properties of the tool material and leads to increased tool wear. Diffusion is a chemical wear. For example, adding titanium carbide or adding lanthanum carbide in cemented carbide can increase the temperature of alloy and matrix diffusion, thereby improving tool wear resistance and heat resistance.
4, phase change wear alloy saw blade using different materials, poor heat treatment technology or the substrate is too thin, in a certain high-speed cutting friction process, the substrate or material when the temperature exceeds the phase change temperature, the alloy saw blade edge belt will accelerate wear, Thereby losing the cutting ability. For example, Pujiang Steel 100°, 65Mn200°, alloy steel 300-350°, high-speed steel in the temperature of 500-600 ° will lead to matrix phase change.
5. Oxidation wear Oxidation wear is a kind of chemical wear. When it is at a friction temperature of 800 degrees or higher, the oxygen in the air and the cobalt, tungsten carbide, titanium carbide and the like in the alloy are oxidized to cause tool wear.
6, the accumulation of wear tools in the precision is not high or the feed speed is too fast, the choice of grinding wheel and other factors or the blade is not ground the tool in the cutting process impact load or material toughness, the tool face angle will fall off the edge Factors are formed.
7. The temperature is too high during welding or other factors destroy the metallographic structure of the alloy. The high-density ultra-fine alloy is quenched and quenched during welding, or the temperature is too high, causing alloy cracking, alloy crystal coarsening, matrix deformation to reduce alloy strength and Durability.
8. The angle design is inconsistent with the cutting object, causing the tool to wear. The different hardness and various plastic materials are not suitable for the selection of the appropriate alloy, and the hardness of the cutting object is not affected by the angle of each surface during dry cutting.
9. Sharpening precision and process influence wear, alloy circular saw blade is high-precision cutting tool, any main edge belt and auxiliary edge belt, end face cutting straight surface, or radial cutting instead of one cutting line, forming each one The alloy reduces the effect of its use at many points such as cutting point or depth.
10, improper operation or improper maintenance caused by wear, each cutting equipment cutting feed speed is not the same, and the alloy circular saw blade is also designed according to different cutting objects of various angles, and it is not suitable to reduce the effect.
Improve the service life of alloy circular saw blades
1. The base body requires the base material with good heat resistance, high toughness, good strength, small stress, small deformation and short jump. The depth of the base tooth is uniform for each base, and the tolerance of the hole is high. Thick, uniform hardness.
2. The welding tooth process uses low-temperature silver welding rods and fluid fluxes to prevent sudden temperature drop in the workshop. The welding tooth temperature is not allowed to exceed 750° in principle, ensuring uniform temperature and tooth-to-teeth welding. The high-frequency generator should use bilateral heat as much as possible to keep the temperature of the alloy and the substrate basically the same, ensure that the welding is placed in the oven to eliminate the welding stress and refine the alloy crystal, and maintain the welding strength.
3, grinding precision and process application tool durability is the key in the blade, each surface of the blade is not ground in place resistance, the grinding wheel is too thick and obvious wheel marks, the wheel grinding marks are wrong, the angle is asymmetrical, any face two faces The grinding wheel retreats the pressure to affect the blade belt, the diameter jump keeps the minimum runout amount, the side front angle angle requirement is small, the rear edge angle should not be too large, the correct rotation direction of the grinding head, and the radial cutting force from low to high, grinding The process first grinds the two side angles, then the grinding back angle and the back edge angle. The front corner and the rake angle are the last loop of the tool making. The front process violation will bring the quality effect to the cutter.
4. Strengthen the inspection of each tool before leaving the factory. Each process must have a reasonable process. According to the process, the quality of the tool is strictly checked. The reasons for the quality of the tool are very complicated. If the process is not good, the process will be infinite. As long as all factors are carefully analyzed, all factors can be solved. .
Reducing production costs and improving product quality are the main tasks of enterprise development
Alloy materials are expensive resources, and it is necessary to improve product quality and reduce resource consumption. The automatic indexing of the base tooth holder and the automatic control depth are the key factors that can not be ignored in today's enterprise productivity. In the past, equipment and processes could not implement alloy circular saw blades. During the stamping heat treatment process, the outer diameter of the toothed seat was indexed and depth controlled. In the process of grinding, a large amount of grinding wheels and alloys were consumed, and the cost could not be reduced.